A FAVORITE SPOT TO PLAY
To ensure the safety of our dogs and handlers, all greendogs must meet the following requirements:
- All greendogs 7 months and older must be spayed or neutered.
- All greendogs must submit proof of current vaccinations for DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvo & Para influenza), Rabies and Bordatella (also known as Kennel Cough or Tracheo Bronchitis).
- All greendogs must be on an approved flea medication (examples are Frontline, Advantage, or Revolution).
- All greendogs must be on an approved heartworm medication (examples are Heartguard, Interceptor, ProHeart, or Revolution).
- You or your vet must email or fax us proof of vaccination 24 hours prior to your dog’s first scheduled stay, or we reserve the right to cancel your appointment. We call to verify proof of vaccination with your vet in order to ensure the safety of all our customers.